About Me

My photo
something classic like an old school ride...

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Blog

Kimberly Lanette Mackell born may 10 1985 wow that’s me…an importance to this place we call WORLD no doubt I love it!!!! I value existence right? Being grateful is a lifestyle not a “trending topic" lol it’s one of my characteristic.
I have just what it takes to shift this place (WORLD) in its right direction. Who will stand up and represent whats valued in there life??? WHO???? I mean stand in the middle of the street and scream “I am a chosen generation”… not literally the street people lol don’t get hurt now hehe
I have a deep side I want to let you in, but I need help. I need guidance in this area.
Who can help me? Not a question lol….I will admit I haven’t been doing my part at all in this department, or have I reached out to the wrong hands and ears. I feel comfortable with them though? I think…until thoughts and mental meet again

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Family

Family
fAMILY